Skip to product information
1 of 1

More Bees Please

Woodwick Lemon Curd Candle

Woodwick Lemon Curd Candle

Regular price Ā£13.95 GBP
Regular price Sale price Ā£13.95 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

šŸ‹šŸ Illuminate and Purify Your Space with Lemon Curd Beeswax Wood Wick Candle šŸ‹šŸ

Immerse yourself in the refreshing aroma of our Lemon Curd Beeswax Wood Wick Candle, designed not only to delight your senses but also to purify the air around you. šŸ‹šŸ

šŸ•Æļø Hand-poured with 100% pure beeswax, this candle offers a clean, eco-friendly burn that releases no harmful toxins or chemicals into the air, ensuring a safe and healthy environment for you and your loved ones.

šŸ‹ The invigorating scent of lemon curd, with its zesty and uplifting notes, fills your space with a burst of freshness and energy, creating a soothing ambiance for relaxation and rejuvenation.

šŸ•Æļø Enhanced with a wooden wick, this candle crackles softly as it burns, evoking the cozy ambiance of a rustic fireplace and adding an extra layer of comfort to your surroundings.

šŸ Beeswax, known for its air-purifying properties, releases negative ions when burned, which helps to neutralise pollutants, allergens, and airborne toxins, improving the overall air quality in your home.

šŸ•Æļø Embrace the power of a natural air cleanser combined with the delightful aroma of lemon curd, making your space not only pleasant but also healthier.

šŸ‹šŸ Experience the joy of a toxin-free and purified atmosphere with the charm of our Lemon Curd Beeswax Wood Wick Candle - the perfect addition to any room in your home! šŸ˜šŸ šŸƒ

Shipping & Returns

Free Local delivery on orders over Ā£15, where free delivery is outside our local postcode areas, shipping will be calculated at checkout.

To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is returnable or not under the returns policy.

Care Instructions

Remove all packaging and place the wax melt in the well of your wax warmer. Use with a tea light.

Place on a heatproof surface, do not move whilst lit and do not overfill the well. Avoid breathing in vapour and or dust.

View full details